Written by: admin on August 28, 2009 @ 6:33 pm
An action is a series of tasks that you play back on a single file or a batch of files – menu commands, palette options, tool actions, and so on. You can create an action that changes the size of an image, applies a filter to the image for a particular effect, and then saves the file in the desired format.
- Photoshop actions: 124+ Free Photoshop Actions to Boost Your Designs – Photoshop Actions: Repetitive and complex tasks can be recorded ‘played-back’ at a later point saving time effort. Actions saved will remain for future use.
- The Ultimate Collection Of Useful Photoshop Actions – Saving repetitive tasks as Photoshop actions can save you a lot of time, allowing you to automate your work and improve workflow efficiency.
- 60 Photoshop Actions for Photo Touch-Ups and Enhancements – Retouch your photos fast
- 400+ Time Saving Photoshop Actions | Design Reviver – Photoshop Actions are extremely useful in both saving time as well as learning new features that you may not know. They can be used to help standardize your workflow.
- 40+ Special Effects Photoshop Actions – Create Hollywood Movie Effects
- Huge Essential Collection of Photoshop Actions to Speed up Your Work – This article provides a large list of ready to use Actions but you can also use them to be inspired to record your own, customize existing (just double click on sub tasks), and batch-process actions, and you can manage groups of actions by working with action sets. Looking into how great actions apply superior effects is a very good way to learn new tricks. Lets get started.
- 60+ Useful Photoshop Actions For Photo Enhancements | Photoshop Tutorials – Each Photoshop action stores a sequential series of tasks/jobs, and by hitting the ‘play’ button you get the same effect again and again without the need to do it manually.
- 60 Useful Photoshop Actions to Enhance your Photos for Free – Photoshop Action is a series of tasks that you play back on a single file or a batch of files menu commands, palette options, tool actions, and so on. Sometimes, editing pictures could take a lot of time especially if you’re a beginner in photoshop. That’s why I collected some of the best photoshop actions that can help turn your photos look more professional in just a few clicks. Here is 60 Useful Photoshop Actions to Enhance your Photos for Free. These actions are free to download so you can try them all and see which actions will fit for your images.
- The Big Collection Of Amazing Photoshop Actions – Photoshop actions are the best, they save time and make you more productive during post-processing. They can be used to speed up repetitive tasks.
- 16 Photoshop Actions to add Style and Professionalism to your Images – From Speckyboy Design Magazine
- Photoshop Actions – Automating Photoshop with Actions – Lights, Camera, Photoshop Actions! In this series of Photoshop tutorials, we cover everything you need to know to begin automating Photoshop with actions. Check out our complete guide to Photoshop actions at Photoshop Essentials.com.
- Creating a Photoshop Action – You can also download PDF version of the same tutorial.
- 150 valuable Photoshop Actions sets + Tutorials | Photoshop Tutorials and Flash Tutorials, design and Inspiration – Photoshop actions make your photoshop life a whole lot simpler by making the regular changes you would normally make to a image or file much more automated.